10-Year-Old Boy Saves Older Brother From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A 10-year-old boy is being praised a hero after he managed to save his older brother from and himself from what could have been a deadly carbon monoxide incident. The boy heard an alarm in their house go off and immediately knew something was not right. His mom and dad were at work, but his older brother was peacefully sleeping in at the time, unaware of the great danger that he was facing. Luckily, the younger brother acted in time and managed to get his brother out of the house before it was too late.

Spread the love