Not that long ago, a story about a Chinese woman who died trapped under an escalator was making international headlines. Then, people were shocked by the incident, but as it turns out, that wasn’t an isolated incident. The dangers of escalators are very much real. The mom and her 3-year-old son learned this the hard way. The boy was left with severe injuries after he got trapped on an escalator located in a mall. Now, the boy’s mom has a safety warning for all parents out there: ‘Watch your children on escalators’.